- Melon Ball (cantaloupe and honeydew)
- Court of Dreams (sea air, jasmine, and citrus)
- Court of Nightmares (dark patchouli and smoke)
- Birthday Cake (yellow cake and buttercream)
- Tonic (fresh herbs and bubbly with a hint of mint)
- St. Germaine (elderflower blooms)
- Lavender Bomb (lavender, rosemary, and orange)
- Rose Red (fresh cut roses)
- Herb Garden (lemongrass and basil)
- Love, Peace & Chicken Grease (apple pie)
- Purple Rain (blackberry and sage)
Bath Bombs are just good, clean fun! Drop one in your tub and watch it spin and fizz, releasing color and scent for a fun and unique bath experience! And partway through, some of the bombs will release a different color!
I decided to improve on the basic bath bomb, since I feel that the things we use on our skin should not only be fun, but good for your skin as well. With that in mind, I added colloidal oatmeal and goat milk powder to sooth and nurture the skin.
Ingredients: Baking soda, citric acid, arrowroot powder, avocado oil, slsa, colloidal oatmeal, goat milk powder, fragrance, polysorbate-80, cream of tartar, colorant, and body-safe, biodegradable glitter.